Saturday, February 28, 2009

General Insurance

Do you need a motor insurance for your car ,
fire insurance for your property such as
house or shop ?
How about going for oversea holidays and you
dont know where to take travel insurance
or a medical card for cashless admission into hospital ?
I have the solutions for you. Just email me at
and I can help you renew online.